Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review : NIVEA Visage Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Plus Eye Cream


hey guys

along time ago i was on a hunt for a good eye cream when i spotted this at my local drugstore 
today i wanna talk about the Nivea Q10 eye cream 


and iam now on blog lovin
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3866455/?claim=uz8vna9sk4v">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Description :

 

This hydrating eye cream supports your skin's natural Q10, for smoother, younger looking skin and minimized dark under-eye circles.

 

What I Think :

this eye cream is light and not greasy at all , provides a light moisture for the eye area , i can't say it's the most moisturizing eye cream there is but it keeps the skin around your eyes soft .

it brightened up my eye area and after a a month of using   i noticed that some of my laugh lines have disappeared ! not too shabby for a cheap eye cream , i actually can't remember how much it cost !

this cream is targeted towards people in their mid twenties to early thirties , it also doesn't sting the eyes .

 

7/10

it's worth trying 

 

would i repurchase ?

not for now because i still wanna try new eye creams   

3 comments:

  1. Hiya hun Just wanted to tell you I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! beacuse I really enjoy reading it. Please check out my blog for more info
    xoxox
    http://nurjshah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will give this 9/10 because it really works great on my wrinkles not instantly but it took a time but worth a wait in the end..i happy that used q10.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post si a review of Nivea anti wrinkle cream . Good post

    ReplyDelete