Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Review : Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask


Hey girlies 


i baught this a week ago which is normally not enough time to love or hate a skin care product 
but i loved this that day i got it !
i'll tell you why 
but first lemme tell you about my skin type ,  i have a Very  sensetive Acne Prone combination Skin 
my skin have been acting up lately ! i don't know if it's hormones or stress but i've been getting lots of break outs ! and the annoying part is , it's only on one side of my face ! like i have a perfect clear cheek and one with spots !








Product Information :




Garnier Pure Active3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask simplifies your skin care routine by delivering 3 benefits in one product to help deeply purify, eliminate impurities, and mattify the surface of your skin.

Enriched with clay and mineral zinc, Pure Active 3 in 1 Wash, Scrub & Mask’s anti-bacterial formula works as a daily cleanser, scrub and mattifying mask to visibly reduce impurities and help prevent their reappearance.

As a wash: It deeply cleanses to remove excess oil and purify skin.
As a scrub: It exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs pores to dislodge blackheads.
As a mask: It helps eliminate excess sebum and mattifies the skin.

Dermatologically tested.




    
What I Think  :


this has been working great on my skin 
i don't see how u can use this as a wash coz it already has scrubbing beads 
, the scrubbing beads are fine and not rough , so the scrub is not strong enough but it's gentle enough to use everyday in the summer when my skin gets so oily .
the mask is my fav part , it cleans out my skin without drying it , my skin feels fresh 
didn't irritate my super sensetive skin ether

i've been using this as a spot treatment and i noticed my breakouts were reduced in redness and in size , pure active dryed em' out in no time !




Product Rank : A
Would i buy this again : Yes




XoXo












25 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome product. Thanks for the review. I'm going to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah you should , if you have the same skin type as mind u'd probably like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,i'm very interested with this product,however,it seems that this product now are not available anymore except for garnier pure 3 in 1 wash and not garnier pure active 3 in 1 ...I only had seen this for one time only,after that I never seen it again..many times I asked the pharmacist for this product ,but ,they said, this product never available..Now, I had to buy separate pure active products ( foam and scrub , no mask)..where did bought it? I looked at Watson's and guardian but, it is not available :(
    I'm from Malaysia
    p/s : ur reply is highly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey , i actually bought it in Egypt ! and i know it's available in most Arabian countries , maybe they have discontinued it ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for replying . Yeah, probably they hv discontinue it for Malaysia market..anyway,if ,by chance,I happen to see it again,i will definitely buy it..thank you,once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a very annoying comedone acnes breakout on my forehead and my forehead's been feeling oily lately, I just bought garnier pure active today, hopefully it'll work wonder for me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. should we use this product as a daily use or just 2-3 times a week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u can use it daily if ur gonna use it as a face wash , but as a mask , just once or twice a week is good

      Delete