Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Top 5 Lip balms







ever since forever , I've been a lip balm addict ! i just love to purchase and try new lip balms all the time , for me a good lip balm is actually more important than a lipstick , i hate dry chapped lips ! well who does ha ha , i just think lip balms are a great treat for lips and some of them even place lip glosses and lipsticks , those ones that are tinted and glossy ofcourse.

so i thought I'd share with you some of the lip balms I've been loving lately .






















Lip Smacker Bubble Gum

Labello Fruity Shine Cherry

Labello Milk & Honey

The Body Shop Born Lippy in raseberry

Himalaya Herbals Lipbalm







 








Fruity Shine Cherry




the labello cherry gives a great glossy color to the lips 

the one that lasts on the lips the most is born lippy 

the himalaya lip balms is great too


iam gonna do a lip balm stash post and a revlon lip butters review post later 










What Are your Favorite Lip Balms Of all time ?





1 comment:

  1. My favorite lip balm right now is Blistex Five Star Lip Protection. It smells good and makes my lips extra soft.


    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete