Saturday, December 10, 2011

Favourite Skin Care Products ♥



Today i wanna share with you guys some of my fav skin care products


i've been loving these since forever and i always get back to using em' at some point of my skincare routine








Now i won't get into too much details as i plan on doing seperate reviews on some of these products


they're budget friendly and you can find them at your local drugstore







Olay complete care day UV fluid

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Re Nourish Cleansing Milk










what's your fav drugstore skin care product ?





2 comments:

  1. Great pics, I've heard the L'Oreal cleanser is meant to be good. I like using Simple moisturisers, but I also like the mineral primer from ELF. xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) , you know i've been wanting to try the elf mineral primer for a while now , i hear good things about it

    ReplyDelete